Monday, October 5, 2009

thinky thoughts

i want to sell ALL my stuff
move to another city
(CITY)
for the lights and people and dancing
(BY MYSELF)
go places meet people party my pants off
introduce myself as ‘robot’
(of course i’d bring minion!)

why is it so important to me (lately) to be interesting?
(that’s why i talk so much)
((LOOK AT ME I’M INTERESTING))
lately anyway.
((MITIGATING FACORS))

“Robot?”
“Yeah....i was like “i’m moving to a new city and i’m awkward and horrible at meeting people, maybe they’ll think i’m interesting if my name is Robot, which was my name at burning man”

i love humans! i’m just a noob at interacting

dance parties alone = BEST

a good example of why my “fuck that!” policy RULES:
“You’re on fire!”
ME: fuck that!

met the most MAGICAL human today---today in the tiny weird low-ceilinged oddly-shapped blue-painted used-book store combo home-made ice cream shop
“you’re from boulder? you guys are lucky!”

things i wish i heard in real life:
“if you want to start over, click cancel”

business cards:
mynameisrobot

act as interesting-movie-character as possibleß HOLY SHIT HOW DID I JUST TYPE THAT I AM AMAZING

i want to try being homeless someday.
just for a little bit.

SHANNON: play hide and go see in the dark!!
(but we’d probably spill the hookah)

on (as in, 'about') computers: “i know how to use this!”

hookah+BUBBLES.

night walking=the happy

there’s a monkey leg on my floor.

i miss the dust

save it elsewhere

note to self: $200 headphones --> totally worth it

i was having sex with that song
NO
it was having sex with me.

(the song: way out -- apparat and ellen alien on orchestra of bubbles)

it’s ungrammatical in Chinese to say “he’s happy” or “she’s happy” --because you can’t know.

------

why facebook is awkward:

Some Guy I Kinda Knew Through Friends In High School: ______ is trying very hard to hold the pieces of his life together.

Dude I Met Once At A Party. _____ divorce sucks

(i don’t even KNOW you...i didn’t even know you were MARRIED.)

OR! on the OTHER end of the spectrum:

Attractive Smiling Drunk Girl With Lots of Smiling Friends: _______Partying all night in Prague!!! Wooo!!!!

((i...have three more math problems.))



why all those blinky lights?

No comments: